Quality Control Inspector
Under the general direction of the Quality Control Manager, the Quality Control Inspector is responsible for the inspection of products with the objective of meeting quality initiatives in a diverse manufacturing environment.
Essential Functions – To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
• Document Receiving, First-Piece, In-Process and Final Inspections on AS9102 and similar reporting formats
• Roaming In-Process Inspections on the floor
• Visual inspections for general workmanship
• Manually balloon customer prints and create inspection reports, as needed
• Assist in calibration activities, as needed
• Prepare documentation packages, as needed
• Able to read and understand blueprints with an emphasis of GD&T
• Able to use micrometers, dial indicators, optical comparators and height gages for inspecting dimensions as fine as .0002”
• Able to use attribute gages such as pins, thread gages
• Able to read and understand Military and other specifications.
• Have strong verbal and written communication skills
• Have a keen eye for detail
• CMM experience a plus
• Physical ability to stand for long periods and lift 30 + lbs.
• Willingness to assist in all other duties as assigned
Our Company is a growing, diversified, full service contract manufacturer located in Mount Laurel, New Jersey. We offer Medical, Dental, Vision, TeleMed, FSA, 529 plan, 401K, Aflac, Life Insurance, Paid Holidays and PTO.
Our Company is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer – We do not discriminate on the basis of sex, age, race, color, religion, creed, sexual orientation, gender identity, mental or physical disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic or membership group protected by law.