Project Manager – ELECTRICAL
Creates the work flow for manufacturing of electronic PC Board assemblies, cables and other electrical products. Duties will include working with the ERP system to create BOMs (Bill of Materials), work flows, identify external operations (metal work, plating, painting, silkscreen, etc.), identify test requirements and identify part sources.
The Electrical PM will also be involved in the bid process to determine component availability, component prices and estimated labor from the departments involved in producing the part. Duties include coordination with Purchasing, Program Management, Electronic Assembly, Electronic Test, Machine Shop, Expediting, Sales departments and outside Vendors.
- Source electronic components
- Understand of PC Board and Cable assembly processes
- Familiar with Government specifications for electronic parts
- Able to read PC board assembly drawings and BOMs to extract project information
- Experience with an ERP system
Education and/or Experience:
- Minimum 5 years managing work projects
- Minimum 5 years sourcing electronic components
- Technical school graduate a plus