Employment type: Full/Part/
Schedule: Mon-Fri: 8:00-5:00
- Performs general, routine custodial duties, to include dusting, mopping, vacuuming, cleaning restrooms, and restocking paper and soap supplies.
- Promotes continuous sanitization of workplace surfaces.
- Empties trash receptacles, disposes trash into compactors and/or dumpsters, and bags trash for proper disposal.
- Performs cleaning functions specific to the assigned facilities and/or based on seasonal/project requirements.
- Replacing light bulbs, adjusting furniture, or other similar activities.
- Performs routine maintenance to custodial equipment and supplies.
- Ensures proper care in the use and maintenance of equipment and supplies
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
Education and/or Experience
- Less than high school; no previous experience required.
- Ability to understand written and verbal communications.
- Ability to read, understand, follow, and enforce safety procedures.
- Ability to understand and follow safety procedures.
- Ability to safely operate vacuums, cleaning equipment, supplies and other related equipment.
- Ability to use hand and power tools applicable to trade.
- Ability to lift and manipulate heavy objects.
Our Company is a growing, diversified, full service contract manufacturer located in Mount Laurel, New Jersey. We offer Medical, Dental, Vision, TeleMed, FSA, 529 plan, 401K, Aflac, Life Insurance, Paid Holidays and PTO.
Our Company is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer – We do not discriminate on the basis of sex, age, race, color, religion, creed, sexual orientation, gender identity, mental or physical disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic or membership group protected by law.