Wire Harness-Cable Assembler
Employment type: Full-Time
We are an aggressively growing, full service, development and Production Company with a large and established customer base as well as many emerging opportunities in the aerospace, defense and energy sector. We are currently recruiting new members to join our established team of motivated and passionate skilled tradesperson.
We are currently looking for a skilled Wire Harness-Cable Assembler for multiple shifts.
Candidates who apply should have the following qualifications:
- High school diploma or equivalent experience
- Has assembly/production experience and strong mechanical aptitude
- Motivated and detail oriented
- Attention to detail, excellent hand dexterity
- Proficient in basic math skills
- Possesses good communication skills and a great attitude
Candidates will be required to perform the following duties:
- Follow all written and verbal operating procedures and instructions
- Ability to read and follow wire harness assembly instructions
- Ability to gather materials and tooling necessary to perform work in an organized manner
- Routes, wires and assembles electronic components using wire layout boards
- Numerous hand assembly operations based on detailed instructions
- Able to use crimping and wire striping tools
- Conducts continuity tests of wire harnesses and cable assemblies using friendly test fixtures
- Use of a solder iron to solder wires to switches or connectors
- Perform visual and dimensional inspections of in-process assemblies and finished products
- Wire/Cable harness assembly experience highly preferred
- Maintain a clean and safe work area
- Perform all work to meet qualify and safety standards and procedures
- May be asked to perform other duties as required by business needs
Our Company is a growing, diversified, full service contract manufacturer located in Barrington, NJ and moving to Mt Laurel, NJ early 2019. We offer Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA, 529 plan, 401K, Aflac, Life Insurance, Paid Holidays and PTO.
Our Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer – We do not discriminate on the basis of sex, age, race, color, religion, creed, sexual orientation, gender identity, mental or physical disability or any other characteristic or membership group protected by law.