Employment type: Full-Time
We are an aggressively growing, full service, development and Production Company with a large and established customer base as well as many emerging opportunities in the aerospace, defense and energy sector. We are currently recruiting new members to join our established team of motivated and passionate skilled tradespersons.
Candidates who apply should have the following qualifications:
- High school diploma or equivalent is required
- Proven work experience as a Warehouse Manager
- Expertise in warehouse management procedures and best practices
- Proven ability to implement process improvement initiatives
- Hands on experience with warehouse management software and databases
- Leadership skills and ability manage staff
- Strong decision making and problem-solving skills
- Ability to lift objects up to 50 pounds
- Excellent communication skills
Candidates will be required to perform the following duties:
- Strategically manage warehouse in compliance with company’s policies and vision
- Oversee receiving, warehousing, distribution and maintenance operations
- Setup layout and ensure efficient space utilization
- Initiate, coordinate and enforce optimal operational policies and procedures
- Adhere to all warehousing, handling and shipping requirements
- Maintain standards of health and safety, hygiene and security
- Manage inventory control and reconcile with data storage system
- Prepare inventory for shipment to company’s Mt Laurel location
- May be asked to perform other duties as required by business needs
Our Company is a growing, diversified, full-service contract manufacturer located in Mount Laurel, NJ and Camden, NJ. We offer Medical, Dental, Vision, TeleMed, FSA, 529 plan, 401K, Aflac, Life Insurance, Paid Holidays and PTO.
Our Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer – We do not discriminate on the basis of sex, age, race, color, religion, creed, sexual orientation, gender identity, mental or physical disability, or any other characteristic or membership group protected by law.