Employment type: Full-Time
We are an aggressively growing, full service, development and Production Company with a large and established customer base as well as many emerging opportunities in the aerospace, defense and energy sector. We are currently recruiting new members to join our established team of motivated and passionate skilled tradespersons.
Candidates who apply should have the following qualifications:
- High school diploma or equivalent is required
- Experience in a warehouse is a plus
- Detail-oriented and capable of noticing small errors on orders or defective aspects of products
- Computer skills with user knowledge of Microsoft office (word, excel etc.)
- Strong time management skills
- Ability to lift objects up to 50 pounds
- Excellent communication skills
Candidates will be required to perform the following duties:
- Stack inventory on racks in the correct location
- Locate and pull requested inventory
- Count inventory accurately
- Perform facility maintenance
- Manage inventory control and reconcile with data storage system
- Prepare inventory for shipment to company’s Mt Laurel location
- May be asked to perform other duties as required by business needs
Our Company is a growing, diversified, full-service contract manufacturer located in Mount Laurel, NJ. We offer Medical, Dental, Vision, TeleMed, FSA, 529 plan, 401K, Aflac, Life Insurance, Paid Holidays and PTO.
Our Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer – We do not discriminate on the basis of sex, age, race, color, religion, creed, sexual orientation, gender identity, mental or physical disability, or any other characteristic or membership group protected by law.