Employment type: Full-Time
We are an aggressively growing, full service, development and production company with a large and established customer base as well as many emerging opportunities in the aerospace, defense and energy sector. We are currently recruiting new members to join our established team of motivated and passionate skilled tradespersons.
Candidates who apply should have the following qualifications:
- High School Diploma
- Strong computer skills
- Proficiency with 10-key adding machine/calculator
- Ability to work within a team as well as independently
- Knowledge of Accounting Software or ERP Software is a plus
- Ability to learn and retain new software and skills
- High attention to detail with multi-tasking and organizational skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Previous work in shipping
- Working with US Government and international shipments
- Time-management and deadline driven skills
Candidates will be required to perform the following duties:
- Preparing shipping documents and coordinate with shipping department
- Contact and arrange truck shipments
- Communicating with customers to request and arrange payments
- Recording and tracking payments in spreadsheets
- Communicate with customers for credit card payments
- Work with Account Receivable Manager and Controller
- May be asked to perform other duties as required by business needs
Our Company is a growing, diversified, full-service contract manufacturer located in Mount Laurel, NJ. We offer Medical, Dental, Vision, TeleMed, FSA, 529 plan, 401K, Aflac, Life Insurance, Paid Holidays and PTO.
Our Company is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer – We do not discriminate on the basis of sex, age, race, color, religion, creed, sexual orientation, gender identity, mental or physical disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic or membership group protected by law.