Employment type: Full-Time
We are an aggressively growing, full service, development and Production Company with a large and established customer base as well as many emerging opportunities in the aerospace, defense and energy sector. We are currently recruiting new members to join our established team of motivated and passionate skilled tradespersons.
Candidates who apply should have the following qualifications:
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred
- Proven experience as a receptionist, front office representative or similar role
- Excellent telephone skills
- Consistent, professional dress and manner
- Fast typing skills (>60 WPM)
- Excellent knowledge of work processing tools and spreadsheets (MS Office Word, Excel, etc.)
- Working knowledge of office equipment, computer hardware and peripheral devices
- Basic understanding of databases
- Good command of English, both oral and written, and customer service skills
- Great attention to detail
- Time management and deadline driven skills
Candidates will be required to perform the following duties:
- Welcomes visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
- Directs visitors by maintaining employee and department directories; giving instructions.
- Maintains security by following procedures; monitoring logbook; issuing visitor badges.
- Maintains telecommunication system by following manufacturer’s instructions for house phone and console operation.
- Maintains safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations. Maintains continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Transfer data from paper formats into computer files or database systems using keyboards, data recorders or optical scanners
- Type in data provided directly from customers
- Time-management and deadline driven skills
- Sort and organize paperwork after entering data to ensure it is not lost
- May be asked to perform other duties as required by business needs
Our Company is a growing, diversified, full-service contract manufacturer located in both Mount Laurel, NJ and Camden, NJ. We offer Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA, 529 plan, 401K, Aflac, Life Insurance, Paid Holidays and PTO.
Our Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer – We do not discriminate on the basis of sex, age, race, color, religion, creed, sexual orientation, gender identity, mental or physical disability, or any other characteristic or membership group protected by law.