Employment type: Full-Time
We are an aggressively growing, full service, development and Production Company with a large and established customer base as well as many emerging opportunities in the aerospace, defense and energy sector. We are currently recruiting new members to join our established team of motivated and passionate skilled tradesperson.
Candidates who apply should have the following qualifications:
- Mechanical and/or Electrical experience is a plus
- Sourcing, negotiating, awarding and documenting purchases for materials and services for microelectronics & power products, optics and major assembly requirements. Procurements will include both military and commercial parts and build to print
- Compiling and analyzing data to perform price analysis as well as reviewing proposals to establish price objectives
- Performing Bid/proposal activities
- Ensuring that requirements (prime contract, quality, terms and conditions) are properly communicated to suppliers in bid and proposal activity as well as Purchase Orders
- Making source selections using techniques such as best value, Total Cost of Ownership etc.
- Performing cost analyses, conducting negotiations, and identifying supplier risks.
- Interfacing with internal customers and suppliers to ensure that the material/services are delivered on-time and in accordance with the specifications and quality notes documented in the Purchase Order
- Managing supplier performance to cost, schedule and quality requirements
- Machine Shop or Metal Fabrication experience is a plus
- Time management and deadline driven skills
Candidates will be required to perform the following duties:
- Ability to read and understand drawings, specifications, and other engineering documents
- Ability to simultaneously manage multiple projects from start to completion
- Demonstrated ability to lead negotiations (price, schedule and supplier exceptions to contractual flow down requirements, Terms and Conditions)
- Proficiency to perform and comprehend price analyses and source selection/justification
- Strong interpersonal skills with proven ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing with internal customers and suppliers
- Ability to filter information from multiple sources to drive innovative solutions
- Strong computer skills
- May be asked to perform other duties as required by business needs
Our Company is a growing, diversified, full service contract manufacturer located in both Mount Laurel, NJ and Camden, NJ. We offer Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA, 529 plan, 401K, Aflac, Life Insurance, Paid Holidays and PTO.
Our Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer – We do not discriminate on the basis of sex, age, race, color, religion, creed, sexual orientation, gender identity, mental or physical disability, or any other characteristic or membership group protected by law.