Employment type: Full-Time
We are an aggressively growing, full service, development and Production Company with a large and established customer base as well as many emerging opportunities in the aerospace, defense and energy sector. We are currently recruiting new members to join our established team of motivated and passionate skilled tradespersons.
Candidates who apply should have the following qualifications:
- Background in business skills, management, budgeting and analysis
- Educational background, preferably in computer science or engineering
- Proven working experience as a project administrator
- Solid technical background with understanding or hands-on experience in metal working, blueprint reading, manufacturing and material specifications.
- Exceptional client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High attention to detail with multi-tasking and organizational skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- ERP and CAD software experience is desirable
- Time-management and deadline driven skills
Candidates will be required to perform the following duties:
- Provide input for Material Requirement Planning / Vendor Scheduling process,
- Proactively communicate/escalate to the management team potential MPS issues/constraints to trigger preventive actions in order to mitigate supply failure risk,
- Support operations in monitoring manufacturing output/performance against the schedule/plan, challenging and understanding whenever performance differs from standard,
- Support Program Management in analyzing Inventory levels in order to optimize/challenge current status and search for improvement opportunities,
- Provide communication/feedback to Customer Service / PM in case of any potential supply issues and also in order to improve Forecast accuracy,
- Liaise with PM team to support and coordinate all production planning related new program launch/prototyping activities,
- Ensure processes relevant KPI’s are monitored and PDCA approach applied with A3 in case of deviation to ensure targets are delivered in a sustainable way (e.g.: Schedule Adherence, Customer DSA, Cash Conversion Cycle),
- Manage or take active part in SC and Plant performance related continuous improvement projects/activities,
- Support Operations in the analysis of Master Schedule Adherence,
- Ensure system Master Data is up to date for all planning and scheduling purposes
- May be asked to perform other duties as required by business needs
Our Company is a growing, diversified, full-service contract manufacturer located in Mt Laurel, NJ. We offer Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA, 529 plan, 401K, Aflac, Life Insurance, Paid Holidays and PTO.
Our Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer – We do not discriminate on the basis of sex, age, race, color, religion, creed, sexual orientation, gender identity, mental or physical disability, or any other characteristic or membership group protected by law.