Employment type: Full-Time
We are an aggressively growing, full service, development and production company with a large and established customer base as well as many emerging opportunities in the aerospace, defense and energy sector. We are currently recruiting new members to join our established team of motivated and passionate skilled tradespersons.
Candidates who apply should have the following qualifications:
- Good computer skills
- Organizational skills are a must
- Basic Microsoft Office proficiency, specifically Excel, Word and Outlook
- Proficiency with 10-key adding machine/calculator
- Ability to learn and retain new software and skills
- Ability to work within a team
- Office Skills: (Filing, email, office etiquette, copying/faxing/scanning, PDF’s)
- Previous work in an accounting department/accounting knowledge is a plus, not required
- Time-management and deadline driven skills
Candidates will be required to perform the following duties:
- Report directly to Accounting Controller
- Keep spreadsheet of specific monthly reports to generate and when completed for six companies
- Print reports for commissions, sales and intercompany payroll hours
- Keep track of intercompany expenses and create invoices/billings
- Reconcile medical insurance and employee benefit billings
- Order and maintain office supplies
- Work with A/P for mailing checks
- Print job cost reports upon request
- May be asked to perform other duties as required by business needs
Our Company is a growing, diversified, full-service contract manufacturer located in Mount Laurel, NJ. We offer Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA, 529 plan, 401K, Aflac, Life Insurance, Paid Holidays and PTO.
Our Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer – We do not discriminate on the basis of sex, age, race, color, religion, creed, sexual orientation, gender identity, mental or physical disability, or any other characteristic or membership group protected by law.