Inside Sales Representative
Employment type: Full-Time
We are an aggressively growing, full service, development and Production Company with a large and established customer base as well as many emerging opportunities in the aerospace, defense and energy sector. We are currently recruiting new members to join our established team of motivated and passionate skilled tradesperson.
Candidates who apply should have the following qualifications:
- 3+ years of experience preferred
- Must be able to communicate effectively in relation to company’s product offering and services performed by the company.
- Must have the ability to read and interpret specifications, customer drawings, and schematics.
- Additional duties and responsibilities as assigned by Management.
Candidates will be required to perform the following duties:
- Process customer quotes and bid proposals.
- Provide customers with sales information, value-added services and information on new products as they become available.
- Ability provide technical assistance to customers through interaction with Vendors is a plus
- Maintain and apply product knowledge through catalogs, inter-office meetings, and sales and product training.
- Must have the ability to develop new business and product opportunities while maintaining and increasing existing business.
- Communicate effectively with customers. Record pertinent information in the company CRM system.
- Maintain a satisfactory level of computer operating skills including data entry, spreadsheets, word documents and the ability to navigate the Internet.
- Review customer on-time and quality reports as they are sent and take action as necessary.
- Interact with the purchasing, shipping and quality departments to insure an efficient flow of sales transactions.
- Respond to factory sales leads.
- Make telemarketing sales calls as directed by Management.
- Travel 10%
Our Company is a growing, diversified, full service contract manufacturer located in both Mount Laurel, NJ and Camden, NJ. We offer Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA, 529 plan, 401K, Aflac, Life Insurance, Paid Holidays and PTO.
Our Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer – We do not discriminate on the basis of sex, age, race, color, religion, creed, sexual orientation, gender identity, mental or physical disability, or any other characteristic or membership group protected by law.