Employment type: Full-Time
We are a progressive, growing, full service, development and production company with a large and established customer base. We pursue emerging opportunities in the aerospace, defense and energy sectors. We are currently recruiting for an experienced Expeditor to join our established team of motivated and passionate skilled tradespersons.
Candidates who apply should have the following qualifications:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Collections and/or customer service experience
- Sharp organizational skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint) while understanding basic functions of Manufacturing Resource Planning (MRP) or an ERP is a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Great attention to detail
- Time-management and deadline orientation
Candidates will be required to perform the following duties:
- Maintain a record of purchase orders
- Resolve shipment delays, discrepancies and inconsistencies
- Maintain contact with shipping and transportation companies to prevent shipping delays
- Maintain schedule of shipments and production goals
- Abide by all safety standards
- Other duties as dictated by business needs
Our Company is a growing, diversified, full-service contract manufacturer located in Mount Laurel, NJ. We offer Medical, Dental, Vision, TeleMed, FSA, 529 plan, 401K, Aflac, Life Insurance, Paid Holidays and PTO.
Our Company is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer – We do not discriminate on the basis of sex, age, race, color, religion, creed, sexual orientation, gender identity, mental or physical disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic or membership group protected by law.