We are an aggressively growing, full service, development and Production Company with a large and established customer base as well as many emerging opportunities in the aerospace, defense and energy sector. We are currently recruiting new members to join our established team of motivated and passionate skilled tradespersons.
Candidates who apply should have the following qualifications:
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred
- Proven experience as a data entry clerk
- Fast typing skills (>60 WPM); 10-Key is strongly preferred (>8,000 KPH)
- Excellent knowledge of work processing tools and spreadsheets (MS Office Word, Excel, etc.)
- Working knowledge of office equipment, computer hardware and peripheral devices
- Basic understanding of databases
- Good command of English, both oral and written, and customer service skills
- Great attention to detail
- Time management and deadline driven skills
Candidates will be required to perform the following duties:
- Manage Info email account: Process all emails that come into company’s Info email address such as RFQ’s, Purchase Orders and various questions.
- Answer incoming calls and transfer to requested personnel
- Transfer data from paper formats into computer files or database systems using keyboards, data recorders or optical scanners
- Go to client portals and process Request For Quotes
- Create spreadsheets for large inquiries
- Verify data by comparing it to source documents
- Update existing data
- Perform regular backups to ensure data is preserved
- Time-management and deadline driven skills
- Sort and organize paperwork after entering data to ensure accuracy
- May be asked to perform other duties as required by business needs
Our Company is a growing, diversified, full-service contract manufacturer located in Mount Laurel, NJ. We offer Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA, 529 plan, 401K, Aflac, Life Insurance, Paid Holidays and PTO.
Our Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer – We do not discriminate on the basis of sex, age, race, color, religion, creed, sexual orientation, gender identity, mental or physical disability, or any other characteristic or membership group protected by law.