Employment type: Full-Time
The ERP Coordinator oversees the organization’s enterprise resource planning initiative. The position manages the smooth flow of data both inside & outside the organization. The ERP Coordinator is also responsible for ancillary software programs that support the organization’s business. The ERP Coordinator will manage IT personnel & the work directly with user community.
The ERP Coordinator is the subject matter expert answering questions and providing guidance for all ERP related projects. ERP users will come to the ERP Coordinator for troubleshooting issues and other related questions. The coordinator makes sure the ERP systems are functioning properly and is expected to continually analyze and recommend business process improvement as support by the ERP program.
Candidates who apply should have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related filed
- Minimum 5 years ERP experience
- Experience in a manufacturing environment a plus
- Ability to manage projects & deadlines
- Experience in functional departments, e.g., accounting, purchasing, inventory management, etc.
- High service ethic to user community
- Time management & the ability to multitask
Candidates will be required to perform the following duties:
- Maintain & support ERP program
- Support ancillary software programs
- Assist in developing & writing procedures
- User community training sessions
- Develop & facilitate ERP supported business process improvements
Our Company is a growing, diversified, full-service contract manufacturer located in Mount Laurel, NJ. We offer Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA, 529 plan, 401K, Aflac, Life Insurance, Paid Holidays and PTO.
Our Company is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer – We do not discriminate on the basis of sex, age, race, color, religion, creed, sexual orientation, gender identity, mental or physical disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic or membership group protected by law.
If you are interested in the position noted above, please send your resume and references.