Employment type: Full-Time
We are looking for an entry level electronic technician familiar with electronic test equipment, schematics, assembly drawings and circuitry (analog and digital) to test and debug circuit boards at the component level. Technician will work directly with engineering staff providing direction and mentoring. The products are very diverse providing an excellent hands on opportunity to work in the electronics industry.
Candidates who apply should have the following qualifications:
- US citizen or proper documentation to work in the US
- Electronic technical school graduate or equivalent experience as an electronic technician
- Basic soldering skills
- Familiar with electronic schematics, assembly drawings and reading specs
- Basic knowledge of analog and digital circuitry
- Basic knowledge of electronic test equipment; DVM, oscilloscope and function generators
- Basic software knowledge; assembly language and BASIC
- Familiar with Microsoft office tools; Word and Excel
- Familiar with design programs; CAD, board/schematic design tools
- Familiar with circuit simulation tools such as TINA
- Time management and deadline driven skills
Candidates will be required to perform the following duties:
- Soldering skills; thru-hole and surface mount
- Building test fixtures, cables and harnesses
- Electrical testing
- Writing test reports
- Test fixture design including circuitry and software
- Writing test software
- May be asked to perform other duties as required by business needs
Our Company is a growing, diversified, full-service contract manufacturer located in Mount Laurel, NJ. We offer Medical, Dental, Vision, TeleMed, FSA, 529 plan, 401K, Aflac, Life Insurance, Paid Holidays and PTO.
Our Company is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer – We do not discriminate on the basis of sex, age, race, color, religion, creed, sexual orientation, gender identity, mental or physical disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic or membership group protected by law.