CNC Lathe Machinist
Employment type: Full-Time
We are an aggressively growing, full service, development and Production Company with a large and established customer base as well as many emerging opportunities in the aerospace, defense and energy sector. We are currently recruiting new members to join our established team of motivated and passionate skilled tradespersons.
Candidates who apply should have the following qualifications:
- Minimum 2 years of CNC Lathe experience
- Able to setup and edit programs at the machine
- Able to interpret and read blue prints and detailed work instructions
- Understand GD&T and familiar with ISO9001 & AS9100 requirements is a plus
- Able to utilize hand measuring tools proficiently
- Possess minimal machinist tools- micrometers- calipers, dial indicator, hand tools, etc.
- Team and Goal oriented with strong reference list to support work history
- A strong desire to grow professionally and to excel
- Time-management and deadline driven skills
Candidates will be required to perform the following duties:
- Follow all written and verbal operating procedures and instructions
- Complete all required work order documentation accurately and legibly
- Deburr, thread chase, clean, etc. all parts when and where applicable
- Effectively communicate with co-workers and management
- Help develop continuous improvement ideas and fixture design
- Ability to work with and teach less experienced operators, as well as learn from the more experienced
- Available for overtime and weekends when needed
- Standing, lifting (up to 50 lbs), housekeeping as required
- Abide by all safety standards at all times
- May be asked to perform other duties as required by business needs
Our Company is a growing, diversified, full-service contract manufacturer located in Mount Laurel, NJ. We offer Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA, 529 plan, 401K, Aflac, Life Insurance, Paid Holidays and PTO.
Our Company is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer – We do not discriminate on the basis of sex, age, race, color, religion, creed, sexual orientation, gender identity, mental or physical disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic or membership group protected by law.