Administrative Assistant – Estimating
Under the general direction of the Estimating Manager, the Admin Assistant is responsible for providing administrative and clerical support to the Estimating department to ensure bids and requests for quotes are processed in an efficient and accurate manner; and to provide prompt, professional communications to both internal and external customers with the objective of assisting BLUSA to meet our delivery and quality initiatives in a diverse manufacturing environment.
Essential Functions – To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
• Process daily Request for Quotes
• Send out quotes
• Set up spreadsheets
• Answer phones
Education and/or Experience
• 1-3 years general clerical or administrative experience. Manufacturing environment a plus.
• Ability to simultaneously manage multiple projects from start to completion.
• Ability to respond to inquiries from customers and internal stakeholders.
• Good interpersonal skills with proven ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing with internal customers and suppliers.
• General Computer skills.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
Our Company is a growing, diversified, full service contract manufacturer located in Mount Laurel, New Jersey. We offer Medical, Dental, Vision, TeleMed, FSA, 529 plan, 401K, Aflac, Life Insurance, Paid Holidays and PTO.
Our Company is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer – We do not discriminate on the basis of sex, age, race, color, religion, creed, sexual orientation, gender identity, mental or physical disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic or membership group protected by law.