Accounts Receivable Clerk
- Department: Accounting
- Supervises: Individual Contributor
- Classification: Non-Exempt
- Payrate/Salary: $DOE
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Schedule: Monday – Friday
We are an aggressively growing, full service, development and production company with a large and established customer base as well as many emerging opportunities in the aerospace, defense and energy sector. We are currently recruiting new members to join our established team of motivated and passionate skilled tradespersons.
Candidates who apply should have the following qualifications:
- High School Diploma
- Strong computer skills
- Proficiency with 10-key adding machine/calculator
- Ability to work within a team as well as independently
- Knowledge of Accounting Software
- Ability to learn and retain new software and skills
- High attention to detail with multi-tasking and organizational skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Previous work in an accounting department
- Knowledge of Global Shop Solutions is helpful
- Time-management and deadline driven skills
Our Company is a growing, diversified, full-service contract manufacturer located in Mount Laurel, NJ. We offer Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA, 529 plan, 401K, Aflac, Life Insurance, Paid Holidays and PTO.
Our Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer – We do not discriminate on the basis of sex, age, race, color, religion, creed, sexual orientation, gender identity, mental or physical disability, or any other characteristic or membership group protected by law.
If you are interested in the position noted above, please send your resume and references.