Quality Control Technicians Levels 1-3
Employment type: Full-Time
We are an aggressively growing, full service, development and Production Company with a large and established customer base as well as many emerging opportunities in the aerospace, defense and energy sector. We are currently recruiting new members to join our established team of motivated and passionate skilled tradespersons.
We are currently looking for a Quality Control Technician for multiple shifts.
Candidates who apply should have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Certifications such as Quality Auditor, Quality Engineer, Quality Improvement Associate, Lean Manufacturing or Six Sigma are an advantage
- Ability to read and understand Military drawings / Military specifications along with nearly every manufacturing process related to metal arts
- Assist in transitioning to a new ERP system; load Quality Processing information into ERP system to ensure data is accurate and reliable
- Quality, inspection, auditing and testing experience
- Keen eye for detail
- Physical ability to stand for long periods and lift 30-50 lbs.
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Problem analysis and problem solving skills
- Implementation of plans
- Ability to make detailed reports
- Maintaining personal standards
- Time-management and deadline driven skills
Candidates will be required to perform the following duties:
- Maintaining and enhancing the quality of the finished product that is manufactured in the company
- Implementing the quality standards set by the company and even by law
- Reducing the amount of errors per unit of manufacturing
- Working under the guidance of the engineers
- Helping the engineers in research and development
- Filing the daily reports and reporting if any flaws were found in the finished product
- Setting a good standard of working for yourself
- Rectifying the errors in speedy manner and reporting about them
- Doing a daily check of the products before and after starting work
- Perform all work to meet safety standards and procedures
- Coordinating with all the other departments that have a role to play in manufacturing and selling
- Educate the new fellow technicians regarding the procedure
- Most importantly, following the procedure completely which automatically ensures the quality of the product
- May be asked to perform other duties as required by business needs
Our Company is a growing, diversified, full service contract manufacturer located in Barrington, NJ and moving to Mt Laurel, NJ early 2019. We offer Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA, 529 plan, 401K, Aflac, Life Insurance, Paid Holidays and PTO.
Our Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer – We do not discriminate on the basis of sex, age, race, color, religion, creed, sexual orientation, gender identity, mental or physical disability or any other characteristic or membership group protected by law.