Mechanical Quality Inspector
Employment type: Full-Time
We are an aggressively growing, full service, development and Production Company with a large and established customer base as well as many emerging opportunities in the aerospace, defense and energy sector. We are currently recruiting new members to join our established team of motivated and passionate skilled tradespersons.
We are currently looking for a skilled Mechanical Quality Inspector for multiple shifts.
Candidates who apply should have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- 1+ years of assembly experience
- Knowledge of manufacturing, equipment maintenance, safety management, and controls and instrumentation
- Reading comprehension skills with the ability to interpret and follow written directions, blueprints, and engineering diagrams
- Basic to Advanced math skills to meet technical specifications and measurements
- Physical ability to stand for long periods and lift 30-50 lbs.
- Keen eye for detail
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Problem analysis and problem solving skills
- Time-management and deadline driven skills
Candidates will be required to perform the following duties:
- Follow all written and verbal operating procedures and instructions
- Review, analyze, and follow various blueprints, diagrams, drawings, procedures and instructions
- Conduct quality assurance checks to confirm that assembled products meet specifications and quality standards
- Identify any product defects; record and report them accordingly
- Document actions and products by completing required quality and production forms
- Monitor and maintain inventory of necessary product in your work station
- Assist in transitioning to a new ERP system; load Quality Processing information into ERP system to ensure data is accurate and reliable
- Maintain a clean and safe work area
- Abide by all safety standards at all times
- May be asked to perform other duties as required by business needs
Our Company is a growing, diversified, full service contract manufacturer located in Barrington, NJ and moving to Mt Laurel, NJ early 2019. We offer Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA, 529 plan, 401K, Aflac, Life Insurance, Paid Holidays and PTO.
Our Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer – We do not discriminate on the basis of sex, age, race, color, religion, creed, sexual orientation, gender identity, mental or physical disability or any other characteristic or membership group protected by law.