Employment type: Full-Time
We are an aggressively growing, full service, development and Production Company with a large and established customer base as well as many emerging opportunities in the aerospace, defense and energy sector. We are currently recruiting new members to join our established team of motivated and passionate skilled tradesperson.
We are currently looking for experienced Estimators.
Candidates who apply should have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent experience in estimating, manufacturing and/or installation
- 10 or more years of experience
- 5 years of experience in machining and fabrication is a must.
- Knowledge of manufacturing processes for shaping metal is a plus
- Excellent technical skills and knowledge of fixtures and/or assemblies.
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office programs and ERP/MRP programs
- Ability to read and understand bid documents, specifications, spreadsheets, shop drawings and blueprints
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Must be mechanically inclined and have an aptitude for numbers
- Understanding of manufacturing and installation processes
- Ability to work with minimum supervision; possess self-discipline with the ability to effectively prioritize
- Time-management and deadline driven skills
Candidates will be required to perform the following duties:
- Prepares work to be estimated by gathering proposals, blueprints, specifications, and related documents
- Identifies labor, material, and time requirements by studying proposals, blueprints, specifications, and related documents
- Computes costs by analyzing labor, material, and time requirements
- Resolves discrepancies by collecting and analyzing information
- Presents prepared estimate by assembling and displaying numerical and descriptive information
- Prepares special reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends
- Maintains cost data base by entering and backing up data
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- May be asked to perform other duties as required by business needs
Our Company is a growing, diversified, full service contract manufacturer located in Barrington, NJ and moving to Mt Laurel, NJ early 2019. We offer Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA, 529 plan, 401K, Aflac, Life Insurance, Paid Holidays and PTO.
Our Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer – We do not discriminate on the basis of sex, age, race, color, religion, creed, sexual orientation, gender identity, mental or physical disability, or any other characteristic or membership group protected by law.