Data Entry Clerk
Employment type: Full-Time
We are an aggressively growing, full service, development and Production Company with a large and established customer base as well as many emerging opportunities in the aerospace, defense and energy sector. We are currently recruiting new members to join our established team of motivated and passionate skilled tradespersons.
We are currently looking for a skilled Data Entry Clerk.
Candidates who apply should have the following qualifications:
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred
- Proven experience as a data entry clerk
- Fast typing skills (>60 WPM); 10-Key is strongly preferred (>8,000 KPH)
- Excellent knowledge of work processing tools and spreadsheets (MS Office Word, Excel, etc.)
- Working knowledge of office equipment, computer hardware and peripheral devices
- Basic understanding of databases
- Good command of English, both oral and written, and customer service skills
- Great attention to detail
- Time management and deadline driven skills
Candidates will be required to perform the following duties:
- Transfer data from paper formats into computer files or database systems using keyboards, data recorders or optical scanners
- Type in data provided directly from customers
- Create spreadsheets with large numbers of figures without mistakes
- Verify data by comparing it to source documents
- Update existing data
- Perform regular backups to ensure data preservations
- Time-management and deadline driven skills
- Sort and organize paperwork after entering data to ensure it is not lost
- May be asked to perform other duties as required by business needs
Our Company is a growing, diversified, full service contract manufacturer located in Barrington, NJ and moving to Mt Laurel, NJ early 2019. We offer Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA, 529 plan, 401K, Aflac, Life Insurance, Paid Holidays and PTO.
Our Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer – We do not discriminate on the basis of sex, age, race, color, religion, creed, sexual orientation, gender identity, mental or physical disability, or any other characteristic or membership group protected by law.